What's new

Can't See Images and Thumbnails on icloud.com

uykucuherif

Reaction score
Guys i synced all my pictures and videos to icloud, when i entere icloud.com i can see grey squares for photos, and again grey squared with time information at the bottom for videos

however i cannot see the thumbnails, plus when i click on them the square gets bigger but still no image whatsoever

but when i run the application of icloud, i can download all the files without issues. What might be wrong?

Just to try, i deleted all my photos and videos from icloud.com and uploaded just one image with manual upload, and again for this image there is no thumbnail or the image itself. When i click download, it gives an error message and says try again later.

Below is the screenshot of my issue, can anybody help?

ImageThumbnail2.aspx

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

If you've never opened iCloud via browser before, the Photos app there will start syncing/loading and removing pictures, and depending on the amount of images syncing to iCloud, and your network connection, this might need quite a while. It's possible that the error message is a result of a very slow Wi-Fi connection. You won't be able to download a picture from www.icloud.com, when it's not completely synced to the site.

Which iCloud app is the one where you can load the images? The only one I'd know, is iCloud Drive, on the iPhone.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

If you've never opened iCloud via browser before, the Photos app there will start syncing/loading and removing pictures, and depending on the amount of images syncing to iCloud, and your network connection, this might need quite a while. It's possible that the error message is a result of a very slow Wi-Fi connection. You won't be able to download a picture from www.icloud.com, when it's not completely synced to the site.

Which iCloud app is the one where you can load the images? The only one I'd know, is iCloud Drive, on the iPhone.

thank you very much for your quick reply,

i just enabled the icloud in settings and it uploads without any issues, but when it comes to viewing on icloud.com, i have the problem

i deleted every picture on icloud and intentionally uploaded JUST ONE small sized picture to see if your suggestion works, and even with that ONLY picture i can't get the thumbnail or the image itself :(

i am writing to tell the future users with the same problem

if you have two devices with the same apple id, both (or if you have more, all) of the devices MUST BE SYNCED completely, and then the thumbnails start to show

i have an ipad mini i synced it and now i can see my pictures on icloud.com