Can't find Videos in Camera Roll...but memory is full

lwats

New Member
I have a 32gb iphone 4. I go into my camera roll and there are no videos, but I can click on places and see all the videos I have taken in the past. Also I can go into my settings and it says I have 24 videos, when in reality I have none in my camera roll. But anytime I plug my phone into my mac it doesn't show the videos. I can only physical view them in "places"
Hope this makes sense, any help would be great!
 
Download iFunBox, open iFunBox, connect your phone to your computer. On the top left of iFunBox click the "Raw File"
this will allow you to see all of the files on your phone. Typically, photos are stored in DCIM folder.
 
I'm not sure what may have caused this issue so I'm not able to suggest steps to prevent.

Were you able to locate the videos with iFunBox?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top