What's new

cannot connect to itunes > cannot reset > cannot unjailbreak

mk90

Reaction score
hi guys., i really need ur help

i juz bought this iphone 4s few weeks ago. it uses ios 5.0.1.
i jailbreak d phone (even though i dont know anything about apple product.., yea, so stupid)...

so, when i try to connect the phone to the itunes (latest update), it notify me with the 'itunes could not connect, error 0xE8000012'.. something like this.,
n then, i tried a lot of other stuff recommended in the internet which is not helpful at all in my case.

the last solution that i havent tried is 'reset all data n settings', because when i try to do that, it juz give me a loop n nothing happens for hours.,
n then, i figure out that i cannot do that to a jailbroken iphone. So, they suggest me to unjailbreak first,. but this requires connection with itunes, which is the real reason for everything i have been doing now (i cannot connect my itunes to my iphone).,,

Can somebody plzzz help me.?!!!!
i really need to sync my phone......

its ok guys.,,, found d solution///

hi, I came across this page. I have exact problem with my iPhone 4S. Could you tell me how you solved this problem? I thank you in advance..

I cant really remember d details
But i think i erase all data

If u jailbreak d phone, those people might connect ur iphone with their computer

U see, one iphone can sync with only one computer
So, when u erase all data, u will have an iphone thats totally new, as if d phone was never synced wit any other computer

But u will loss ur jailbreak though,....

I cant really remember d details
But i think i erase all data

If u jailbreak d phone, those people might connect ur iphone with their computer

U see, one iphone can sync with only one computer
So, when u erase all data, u will have an iphone thats totally new, as if d phone was never synced wit any other computer

But u will loss ur jailbreak though,....

I cannot connect to iTunes, I cannot connect to Jailbreak program, i cannot use the program to save SHSH blobs, i cannot restore, I cannot erase all files from "RESET". SOme how, I need to find a way to Restore, with iTunes, and I am afraid it would take me to ios6 and i will not only lose my jailbreak, but i will be locked and phone would be useless until there is a solution. I do not know if it would let me restore to ios 5.1.1 without any problem and without updating the base band. My computer hard disk crashed and i have this problem since that, and i cannot connect to any other computer as well. Thanks...