can you set the 3G iPhone to answer automatically when using a bluetooth headset?

MacGuyver

Member
If I use a bluetooth headset , I'd like the phone to answer automatically , so I don't have to swipe the screen.

I'm going to be using the phone with a headset, and won't be able to access the phone since it will be in my pocket, so I'd like to set it to auto answer when someone is calling.

Is this possible?
 
Not sure whether you can auto answer.

What you can do (if you use a Jabra EasyGo) is touch the button on the BT earpiece, which will answer the call and save you the bother of digging the phone out.

As a bonus, the EasyGo will handle 2 phones at once. I believe I paid $50 at BestBuy for mine.

$Screen Shot 2014-07-24 at 8.50.32 PM.webp
 
I just got it , so I haven't really had a chance to test it out thoroughly , but I didn't see anything in the manual which mentioned this as a feature, that was why I asked.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top