What's new

Can I Have 2 iPhone 5 Mail Inboxes for 2 Accounts?

artmanphoto

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.4. I have two different email addresses/accounts configured in my iPhone. One address/account is active and appears in my iPhone mail Inbox. The second email account is "inactive" in Settings - Mail,Contacts, Calendars. When I want to check my mail in the second account, I make the second account active and make the first account inactive.

Is there a way to make both mail accounts active and have both mail accounts appear in the same inbox window/screen so I don't have to switch back and forth making the accounts active then inactive?

Thanks!

Sure. Can't you just turn them both on? I've had up to 5 different e-mail accounts active at the same time.

Just turn them both on. It'll tell you which one has email with a count indicator next to that inbox. I've got four setup on mine with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iPF.net

I have an iPhone 5 running iOS 7.0.4. I have two different email addresses/accounts configured in my iPhone. One address/account is active and appears in my iPhone mail Inbox. The second email account is "inactive" in Settings - Mail,Contacts, Calendars. When I want to check my mail in the second account, I make the second account active and make the first account inactive. Is there a way to make both mail accounts active and have both mail accounts appear in the same inbox window/screen so I don't have to switch back and forth making the accounts active then inactive? Thanks!
I'm not sure what you're doing. But I have 6 email accounts. 4 are Gmail, and all are active. I'm on iPhone 5 iOS 7.0.4.