What's new

Camera + preview

imronburgundy

Reaction score
Anyone know if there's a way to make a preview of the photo show up in the camera + app right after you take the picture like on the regular camera app? It's very annoying having to go into another menu to see if the picture turned out ok and telling your subject to hold on while you check it out.

The beauty of Camera+ is that you simply snap off multiple pictures as fast as you want and then review which ones you want to keep.

Anyone know if there's a way to make a preview of the photo show up in the camera + app right after you take the picture like on the regular camera app? It's very annoying having to go into another menu to see if the picture turned out ok and telling your subject to hold on while you check it out.

There is an icon at the bottom left of the last photograph you took. You can click this to see rather than go into camera roll.

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 using Tapatalk

iHolophyte said:
There is an icon at the bottom left of the last photograph you took. You can click this to see rather than go into camera roll.

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 using Tapatalk

Yeah I know. Just wondering if anyone knew of a setting to make a preview automatically pop up after taking a pic. It was kind of annoying over the weekend having someone take a pic of myself and my wife and having to go into the camera roll settings to see if it was a good pic. Btw

$image-924937559.jpg