What's new

Camera and apple carplay

ANDY 8889

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm new around here and i have a question, if you can help me
After the update ios 15.6 my camera doesn't work anymore and my apple carplay has disappeared.
is it beter to downgrade or to sent it to service?
THX in advance

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Try force starting your device:
Press and quickly release the Volume Up button, then do the same with the Volume Down button. That done, press and hold the Power button (side button) until you see the Apple logo. Your iPhone will restart on its own.

Take a look at your camera and Car Play afterwards.

Hope that helps.

Welcome to iPhone Forums!

Try force starting your device:
Press and quickly release the Volume Up button, then do the same with the Volume Down button. That done, press and hold the Power button (side button) until you see the Apple logo. Your iPhone will restart on its own.

Take a look at your camera and Car Play afterwards.

Hope that helps.
TRIED!
Unfortunately on the camera i have a black screed and that's it and on the menu ,where it supposed to be the carplay its messing. it's just like it's not supported anymore.
I hope they fix it with an update

THX for the advice :)

TRIED!
Unfortunately on the camera i have a black screed and that's it and on the menu ,where it supposed to be the carplay its messing. it's just like it's not supported anymore.
I hope they fix it with an update

THX for the advice :)
Can you disconnect from CarPlay and re-connect?

There a quite a few videos available via a web search that allegedly provides instructions on getting your camera working again. With that being said, check out the official troubleshooting tips via the following link.