What's new

Calendar

TimWaters

Reaction score
Calendar in year view has flashing dots...? It's not synching to my iPad. Suddenly happened today. Can anyone help please?

Try resetting your iPhone. Press and hold Home and Power button until the Apple logo appears, then let go of both. Your device will power up on it's own.
This reset won't remove data or settings, but will hopefully fix the glitch you're experiencing.

Thanks for this.. Have tried that but to no avail. In year mode dots still flashing & it's not synching with other devices. Entries also flash in other modes.
Had no problems up to yesterday am. I cannot think of anything I did different yesterday. Total mystery...
Should I try turning calendar off & reloading it?

Try this, and if it doesn't help, force close the app. (Double tap the Home button to show multitask bar, slide the thumbnail above the app icon towards the top of the screen.

Is it flashing constantly?

Just started? Could it be tied to the latest 8.2 update?

Try this, and if it doesn't help, force close the app. (Double tap the Home button to show multitask bar, slide the thumbnail above the app icon towards the top of the screen.

Is it flashing constantly?
Done that... still flashing constantly...

Happened before that....
Could you take a screenshot, as suggested by Ledsteplin?
Press Home and Power button simultaneously. You'll hear a shutter sound, and the image will be in Camera Roll afterwards. To post the image here, use "Upload File", next to "Post Reply".

image.jpg

I repeat my previous question: is it flashing constantly, and in the Calendar app only?

Try removing the account completely and setting it up again.

I do hope this will fix your problem.

Otherwise it might be necessary to restore your device using iTunes.