What's new

Calendar Software

Ashriel

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm an iPhone 4 and a Windows 7 user. I am looking for a calendar software that I can sync between my phone and my computer, so that making changes to one updates the other.

This software can be paid or free (free is preferable, but I will pay for a good one).

iCal is not an option sadly, as it is Mac OS only.

Thanks in advance!

Does it have to be software? I use the gmail calendar which syncs perfectly. Works a treat.

I suppose not, but am I able to access gmail calendar without internet access? I don't want to be chewing through my 3G data just to check my schedule

Thanks for the help :)

No, gmail is online. It probably wouldnt use much data but saying that it would still be using some. It might not be good for you if you have to pay for all of your 3g access 

Sorry!! Hope you find an app that does it for you though!!

If anyone is interested, I eventually found the perfect calendar app.

I would highly recommend Calvetica. The full version is only $3, it has a number of incredible features, and I have been able to sync it to my Google Cal and my Sunbird.

If anyone is interested, I eventually found the perfect calendar app.

I would highly recommend Calvetica. The full version is only $3, it has a number of incredible features, and I have been able to sync it to my Google Cal and my Sunbird.

Good stuff! and good on ya for updating your thread with the app you found suitable!!