What's new

Burglars!

reecemorris1992

Reaction score
Why do people feel the necessity to do it? Have they no morale compass or remorse at all?

Here's what got taken:
iPhone 4s
iPod touch 32 gb
Apple MacBook pro
Alienware laptop
Dell laptop
Xbox 360 slim + games
Ps3
3ds
Psp3000
Electric guitar
Bass guitar.

Well and truly raided.

Sent from my iPod touch.

Why do people feel the necessity to do it? Have they no morale compass or remorse at all?

Here's what got taken:
iPhone 4s
iPod touch 32 gb
Apple MacBook pro
Alienware laptop
Dell laptop
Xbox 360 slim + games
Ps3
3ds
Psp3000
Electric guitar
Bass guitar.

Well and truly raided.

Sent from my iPod touch.

Happens all the time. Where ever you live. And no it's not nice someone crossed the line to your privacy. One thing I would mention is, you should get all your pride possessions security marked. These are given free at your local police station and use infrared. Putting your name and postcode is a good option. This is then identified as yours and helps the police identity it should it turn up either through a raid or on the black market. Thought for mind should you get new ones.

iHolophyte

I've never thought of that! But , the chances of getting anything back are slim :/

Sent from my iPod touch.

I have insurance, yes, but I have a nasty habit of throwing receipts away. The insurance company wants receipts in order to pay up.

Sent from my iPod touch.

I have insurance, yes, but I have a nasty habit of throwing receipts away. The insurance company wants receipts in order to pay up.

Sent from my iPod touch.

Yes they do, but you're in with a chance. Guitars you could have had for years so receipts are very slim. Also they could have been given as gifts 😉 (I never said that) I'd give your insurance a ring with your crime reference number to the burglary ( you got one of them didn't you) they need this more. And see what they say.

iHolophyte

Possibly, I'll have a good old ponder and call them this afternoon I think

Sent from my iPod touch.