What's new

Broken Sword: The Serpent’s Curse Raises $400,000 in 13 Days!

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score

Revolution Software announced today that its Kickstarter proposal for a new, independently produced Broken Sword game has already managed to raise its target of $400,000 in just 13 days. Charles Cecil, managing director of Revolution, is understandably very happy about the news:

“To reach our target in just 13 days is incredible,” he said. “The generosity of fans and supporters, both in terms of money pledged and the passion that they have displayed on the forums, is absolutely overwhelming. I would like to thank each and every person who has taken the time and trouble to pledge their support – and promise that the game we create will reward their faith.”

“What’s so exciting is that we’ve still got 16 days to go. So we are in the fantastic position of being able to define ‘stretch goals’ which, if achieved, would allow us to realize our wildest ambitions. Stretch goals will include gameplay that had previously ended up on the cutting room floor, exotic new locations to explore, extra characters - some of which will be familiar - as well as a big surprise.”

A clearly very excited Cecil went on to say that more rewards would be announced soon for project backers. Broken Sword: The Serpent’s Curse, will be available on iOS, Mac, PC, Android, and Linux in early 2013.

Source: Broken Sword - the Serpent's Curse Adventure by Revolution Software — Kickstarter

Last edited by a moderator:
These look like the people who have been spamming my FB account! No thanks.

In this result to Broken Sword darkness of the Templars, you create off as George Stobbart, whose girlfriend Nico was abduct. He himself is currently intent in a ablaze house fixed to a lead. :camera:

There is a broken sword in my store room and i modified and wash it now it is a fresh samurai sword :)

This is a big amount...Broken sword is a most popular game recently i have to read its history ! :ipod:

Don't scared from spamming you have to fight with spammers. :photos:

The painting employment for Broken Sword 2 was urbanized through a figure of stages. :appstore:

Last edited:
Broken Sword offered discussion emblem which would not make known to the thespian what the central character was concerning to say Cecil's purpose was to craft it suffer extra cinematic. i have newest assortment of swords which i bought from swordsswords if everybody have acquaintance regarding swords and recognize the swords provisions then gently imply for swords. :ipod:

Last edited:
Broken Sword the Smoking Mirror Remastered on Apple iOS devices the new skin texture consist of an restricted interactive digital clown from Dave Gibbons, entirely vigorous facial lexis improved graphics high class music.

Last edited: