BootLogo on iOS 7.0.4?

dillonm92

New Member
I have BootLogo installed on my Sprint iPhone 5S running iOS 7.0.4 and when I try to go and set the BootLogo, all I get in the settings is "There was an error loading the preference bundle for BootLogo." I've read several articles on other sites, but to no avail have I found a clear answer. Is there a solution/workaround/guide for help?
 
Animate and Animate Fix for iOS 7 works for the 5S if you're looking for a boot logo tweak
 
Animate and Animate Fix for iOS 7 works for the 5S if you're looking for a boot logo tweak

I tried that but still the same result. I can't get any sort of boot logo working. Can you provide me with the source URL animate is linked to? What else is there to do?
 
They're available from the BigBoss Repo under the name AnimateAll and Animate Fix for iOS 7. Old boot logos do not work properly for what I know. You can try but likely not. This is the one that I'm currently using. This is a demo of it courtesy of /u/imeyeless.

Demo:

iU1SwYe.gif


Download for 5S

Go to /library/bootlogos and paste the unarchived folder inside. Then in Settings > BootLogo, select "Apple Glitch" and respring.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top