What's new

Bluetooth/Sync System with Ford

zakman125

Reaction score
I come the Droid world and have just joined to Apple world. So far so good, but I do have a few questions. These are probably simple, but it's driving me nuts.

When I answer a call, it always answers in speaker mode. It just started this week. How do I get it back to normal or off speaker when I pick up the call?

The other has to do with Sync System/bluetooth in my F150. It worked fine for the first 2 weeks. Now it disconnects a minute after I start my truck. It won't stay on. Now I can't get it to re-connect to my vehicle. Any thoughts on these???

Thanks for any help.​

Is this a help forum? Does anyone have any ideas for my issues?

I have found that if you have used the speaker as the last call, the phone will default to this, try answering an incoming call via the phone and switch using audio source..
Have no solution to the blue tooth, IMHO Bluetooth really doesn't seem to work well unless it's a latest system... I have a parrot in my car and it's rubbish, does t like the iPhone at all. But if I'm driving a new vehicle it syncs beautifully... We drive a lot of latest models with work ( window tinter)

I can't help you with a fix but I can tell you that all my iPhones have worked beautifully in my f150 with sync. Maybe you need to delete it from the radio on the truck and re add it possibly.

I had the same problem when I switched from android to iphone. the speaker thing, I have no idea, but the other part, I would try deleting the device out of your sync and then reinstalling it. You can also go on the ford sync website and get the latest update for the sync and install it as well. Mine was not working correctly until I installed the latest version of sync