What's new

Bluetooth how does it work

holophyte said:
LOL yep :p but hey keep us updated if in fact your brain decides to work and figure out Bluetooth!

Ha well seeing as this will now b my 10th iPhone and I still haven't figured it out u might have a lonnnnng wait though I could alway cheat and take it into the apple shop :p though that store usually just ends up making me jealous cause of all the awesome stuff they have -_-

crowd pleaser said:
I have grey hair, so can I join the blonde club as an honary member? :)

I sync my iphone4 to headsets, satnav's I even pair it to my van radio and play music over the speakers.

Is it a particular bit of kit you have an issue with, if so name it and someone might have a work around

Oo ur just showing off -_- well I'll just take mine to the apple shop so there :p and yea u can join meetings are every Tuesday at 6 :D

tvmovielover said:
Oo ur just showing off -_- well I'll just take mine to the apple shop so there :p and yea u can join meetings are every Tuesday at 6 :D

Had a hair cut today, the barber asked how shrt to cut it?

So I said to keep going until all he grey was gone.

Sharp as a whip he said 'I don't do toe nails'.

Saucy git lol!

I have had the same problem with my phone....so u r not alone. I've tried pairing mine with other phones and haven't had any success. The app "bump" has worked for me though and yes it is very simple to use

Unsane88 said:
I have had the same problem with my phone....so u r not alone. I've tried pairing mine with other phones and haven't had any success. The app "bump" has worked for me though and yes it is very simple to use

Yea iv seen that app awk it's not that Iv had the use for the Bluetooth it's just id like it to work if or when I even come in need to use it I mean iPhones arent cheep u expect everything to work lol

I tell about how does bluetooth work on my pc? Go to its setting and there should be something like " Allow my PC to be found" or something like that. And then try finding ur comp with ur phone. When u pair both, you should find option on the phone that says send via bluetooth when u open that file. Hope it helps. good luck. moderated - NO EXTERNAL LINKS!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol definitely not cheap. The Bluetooth is the only feature of the iPhone that I haven't had a use for. But, I'm like u....it would b nice to know that if I needed it I could use it.

Unsane88 said:
Lol definitely not cheap. The Bluetooth is the only feature of the iPhone that I haven't had a use for. But, I'm like u....it would b nice to know that if I needed it I could use it.

Well I guess if or when I even learn to drive it would b gd to connect my phone to my cd player lol

Well flat on my face I go :)

My iPhone 4 won't connect to my iPad 2 via Bluetooth unless I use 'bump'

Go figure lol!

crowd pleaser said:
Well flat on my face I go :)

My iPhone 4 won't connect to my iPad 2 via Bluetooth unless I use 'bump'

Go figure lol!

LOL well bump me my friend and let's have a Bluetooth partyyyyyyyyyyy