What's new

bluetooth earpiece that works with Siri

debs01

Reaction score
I've read with interest some of the posts in this forum, but the posts I seem to be pulling up through "search" are, in my opinion outdated, so I am thinking you might have some more current answers.

I am new to the iPhone scene and have a 4gs. I purchased what I was told was the best ear piece in the store, a Platonics model . .maybe the 155.

While it worked well within its own sound test app, it rather largely sucked while using it driving down the road. It either didn't hear my commands, or it would understand me incorrectly, etc. I felt more safe texting than what I had to go through when using the bluetooth earpiece.

I usually only use the ear piece when driving. Suggestions please for something that will simply answer easily and that will place a call when I speak into it.

Thanks!
Debbie

I use the Bose Bluetooth for when I'm at work. Works ok with Siri. Not perfect tho. Expensive but if I am having something in my ear all day I want comfort, Bose is the only thing I have found that u can actually have in my ear all day. With Siri if you have a lot of background noise it's not gona work great. Doesn't matter if your using Bluetooth or not.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I use the Bose Bluetooth for when I'm at work. Works ok with Siri. Not perfect tho. Expensive but if I am having something in my ear all day I want comfort, Bose is the only thing I have found that u can actually have in my ear all day. With Siri if you have a lot of background noise it's not gona work great. Doesn't matter if your using Bluetooth or not.

Thanks for your reply. I am fairly new to the iPhone/iPad scene and have so much investigating to do. I had either received a defective bluetooth or it just wouldn't pick up my tones, not sure. I ended up, with sales help, getting a cheaper item that works superbly, comparatively.

I like the thought of Bose, though, and had not seen one. I'll check that out.

Debbie

Oh I forgot, sometimes the tones are to short for the Bluetooth device to pick up when the earpiece is in standby. I did choose a different tone for my text messages and email. You might want to check that out too.