What's new

Bluetooth compatibility; specs?

bluelazer1

Reaction score
Does my iphone 4 do A2DP? I have a Sony-Ericksson MW600 stereo headset that works great for phone calls. However, if I try to use the bluetooth for "IPOD" apps e.g. music, videos, etc. the headset is cut off and the sound only plays through the speakers. Someone mentioned using the hidden app bar at the bottom but that doesn't seem to help.

What else would be nice is if I could listen to music, etc. thru my Plantronics mono earpiece; not just phone calls.:ipod:

Does the iphone 4 have the capability to do all these things?

thx,
bluelazer1

bluelazer1 said:
Does my iphone 4 do A2DP? I have a Sony-Ericksson MW600 stereo headset that works great for phone calls. However, if I try to use the bluetooth for "IPOD" apps e.g. music, videos, etc. the headset is cut off and the sound only plays through the speakers. Someone mentioned using the hidden app bar at the bottom but that doesn't seem to help.

What else would be nice is if I could listen to music, etc. thru my Plantronics mono earpiece; not just phone calls.:ipod:

Does the iphone 4 have the capability to do all these things?

thx,
bluelazer1

yes it does...just go to settings on bluetoth anf then connect..thats it..

Well, yes, of course I've already done that or I wouldn't have been able to use the earpiece or headset.