What's new

bluetooth accessory

jon49

Reaction score
can sum 1 advise me what earpiece do i need to listen to music via bluetooth on my iphone
i can receive calls on my motorola earpiece but i cannot receive music ???

can sum 1 advise me what earpiece do i need to listen to music via bluetooth on my iphone
i can receive calls on my motorola earpiece but i cannot receive music ???
Any regulat set of Bluetooth earphones or headphones should work with your iPhone. Is this Motorola earpiece you mention one of those that only fits on one ear and is normally used during phone conversations?

Hi thanks for replying yes it is one of those that fits on one ear should it work or do I need third party software etc or a apple earpiece

I think you need a Bluetooth headset that has A2DP I think it's called.
That technology makes it possible to stream music from phones to wireless headset.

Sent using Tapatalk

Hi thanks for replying yes it is one of those that fits on one ear should it work or do I need third party software etc or a apple earpiece
If your earpiece supports A2DP, it should be able to play music from your iPhone as well as its use for answering and making phone calls. If A2DP is not supported by your earpiece, it won't play music from your iPhone. The brand of the earpiece doesn't matter as long as it supports A2DP. Third party software isn't necessary. Here's the complete Apple Bluetooth compatibility list for iOS devices. iOS Supported Bluetooth profiles - Apple Support

I thought A2DP was on the phone that can link any Bluetooth accessory

I thought A2DP was on the phone that can link any Bluetooth accessory
A2DP has to be supported both by the Bluetooth earpiece and the iPhone in order to use the earpiece for listening to music from your iPhone.