What's new

Black Friday Coupon ShareEntire Store Extra 20% with Coupon Code: 2011Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinoJasmine

Reaction score
Black Friday 2011 Sale

Dino customers, welcome back to the DinoDirect’s Black Friday 2011 Deals! Enjoy more savings in the new promotion campaign
which has opened a brand new level. Here's the deal: the coupon code
“2011black” is automatically filled in the coupon box in your
shopping cart. Please apply it and enjoy entire store
EXTRA 20%OFF now. Don’t miss out!
The Special sale event dates from November 24 00:00:00AM (PST) to November 27 23:59:59PM (PST) of the year 2011.
Quantities are still limited to 100 for each items involved in this great promotion campaign. Hurry up!
eimg6.jpg

DinoDirect.com has the multifunctional tablet pcs and accessories you're looking for at the right price. Whether you're looking for a new
laptop or you need new gadget for your computer, we have it all here. With an EXTRA 20%OFF with coupon code
2011BLACK, you will
have an excellent shopping experience. Do snatch the only chance for a very limited time!

Save big on the very best toys, dolls, remote control models and more at DinoDirect.com. Shop hundreds of toys from the
lowest price.
The Special sale event dates from October 24 00:00:00AM (PST) to October 27 23:59:59PM (PST). Enjoy now
an incredible EXTRA 20%OFF
with coupon code 2011BLACK. Don't miss out!

Check out the hot picks of Clothing, Shoes & Accessories at low prices. From various types of featured clothing and shoes,
you will find the most in-style outfit. Moreover, you can enjoy an incredible EXTRA 20%OFF with coupon code
2011BLACK.
Quantities are limited to 100 for each item. Take action now!

How can you believe that the prices are such attractive? Various types of top quality of Home & Garden items are available here,
including White Light LED Bulb, Lighting Crystal Wall Lamp, Waterproof Dog Car Seat Hammock Cover, etc. Use the cash coupon
code
2011BLACK to enjoy an incredible extra 20%OFF. Do action now!
201111243582301.jpg

With fast delivery, we will offer you a perfect one-stop shopping experience. Please remember to get hurry before the offer ends on
Nov. 27th 23:59:59PM (PST).

eimg8.jpg

Last edited:
And what time will that be in Europe? Because let's not forget everyone else outside of the USA that use these forums.

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 using Tapatalk

And what time will that be in Europe? Because let's not forget everyone else outside of the USA that use these forums.

Thanks for your reply, The Black Friday is on going now. So that means you can use the coupon for any of the product. It'll end in 2011.12.26th. I don't know where you located in Europe. So i though it's 2011.12.26th around 16.00 in Europe. It will last a month for the entire shop 20% off. The coupon code is: 2011Black

If you have any problems in placing the order, you can contact me by:
Email&MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Thanks

Thanks for your reply, The Black Friday is on going now. So that means you can use the coupon for any of the product. It'll end in 2011.12.26th. I don't know where you located in Europe. So i though it's 2011.12.26th around 16.00 in Europe. It will last a month for the entire shop 20% off. The coupon code is: 2011Black

If you have any problems in placing the order, you can contact me by:
Email&MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
Thanks

Thanks for that. Thought it was like an hour promotion so us in the UK would miss out. But as its on for a bit I'll take a gander (that's UK for look) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.