Editor in Chief
- Jul 27, 2011
- Reaction score
Some of the busiest holiday shopping days are nearly upon us. Black Friday kicks off at the end of this week (although several retailers are starting early). Of course, Apple has their own Black Friday offers to bring extra holiday value to their customers.
Apple's Black Friday offer for 2014 is a series of gift cards for iTunes, the Mac App Store, the App Store, and the iBooks store. Sadly, you can't use the gift cards for your Apple Store purchases, but there are still some solid deals in this list. It's pretty simple. You just purchase one of the items on the list below and you will get a gift card with the value shown below.
- Any iPhone (6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5C; excluding purchases through Apple's online store for $0 down): $50
- Any iPad (Air, Air 2, Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3): $50
- Any Mac (except the Mac Pro): $100
- iPod Touch or iPod Nano: $25
- Apple TV: $25
- Beats headphones and speakers: $25
Source: Apple Shopping Day Promo