eBay has a xtreme Guard front and back for $3 shipped I ordered 2 should be Here any day but I read the comments and no complaints.
I just got the invisibleShield and seems very nice but just waiting for it to dry completely. DO NOT get the AntiGlare ones, I bought the iFrogz and it sucked Really took away the beauty of the Retina display.
Another happy Zagg full body invisible shield user here. You can't beat it with their lifetime warranty. The package comes with a liquid spray solution and a squeegee. You wet your fingers to remove any dirt and oil and then you wet the shield before you apply it to the front and back.
I got mine from this site who seems to have the lowest price on the web.
LJB Store
Another happy Zagg full body invisible shield user here. You can't beat it with their lifetime warranty. The package comes with a liquid spray solution and a squeegee. You wet your fingers to remove any dirt and oil and then you wet the shield before you apply it to the front and back.
I got mine from this site who seems to have the lowest price on the web.