What's new

Best HD themes

Themeit is a good source.

I use the Noki HD theme which is very slick and clean.

I'm having trouble getting some of the themes to work on my iphone 4. Such as: changing the colors of the signal bars, changing what the wifi signal looks like, and what I would love to be able to change is that boring arrow on my slider. But, all of the themes I've downloaded and checked in winterboard won't work. I read to make sure it's compatible. I'm wondering if another theme or app is interferring with the theme I'm wanting to use. Is that possible? Thanks for the help!
Tracey (a.k.a. Frustrated)

I'm having trouble getting some of the themes to work on my iphone 4. Such as: changing the colors of the signal bars, changing what the wifi signal looks like, and what I would love to be able to change is that boring arrow on my slider. But, all of the themes I've downloaded and checked in winterboard won't work. I read to make sure it's compatible. I'm wondering if another theme or app is interferring with the theme I'm wanting to use. Is that possible? Thanks for the help!
Tracey (a.k.a. Frustrated)

Download ifile.

Then you can use this to change sections of your theme.

I use noki hd and the weather widget was set to an Italian weather location.

After doing some homework about how to use ifile and to find the correct weather code for my area it was easy to change

Look in cydia and theme it.

I use ,

Noki HD

Black UPS.

Legacy and Lagacy Pro.

[h=3]EnVy HD by JunesiPhone[/h] $Pink1-400x272.jpg

[h=3]Timeless HD by Bluemetal[/h]
$yxhaly8keo1-400x263.jpg

[h=3]G.O.C. HD by ToyVan[/h]
$EmailProj.jpg

[h=3]Elite Pro HD by BarsOverBeats[/h]
$Untitled-12-400x280.jpg

[h=3]iNitsua Twilight Z HD by Zausser/K.Nitsua[/h]
$573828393-400x282.jpg

i put this one on lastnight ,found it on ssiphone.com. pretty sure it not the original...so i cant give credit where it is due

20110409185551716.jpg

There is an outstanding iPhone 4 theme given by you. I really like it very much. After looking your theme, Decided to download in my iPhone 4 but Do not know any ideas how to download theme in my iPhone 4 because I have never download any kind of theme in my iPhone 4. So can any one give help me in this place?

jaidonmitchell said:
There is an outstanding iPhone 4 theme given by you. I really like it very much. After looking your theme, Decided to download in my iPhone 4 but Do not know any ideas how to download theme in my iPhone 4 because I have never download any kind of theme in my iPhone 4. So can any one give help me in this place?

Cydia. Then go to winterboard and enable the theme.
Respring.