What's new

Best Games to Play on the go?

Like I said in the last thread, I love Trainyard! The last time it was updated was years ago, but it is still one of the best games in the app store.

Not sure what you mean by "on the go". I have one little game I play while waiting at the Dr's office each month. It's a silly but fun game called Flood-It! 2. It's a good way to pass time.

Flood–It! 2 by AdMob, Inc.
Flood It 2 on the App Store on iTunes

Sent from my ancient iPhone 5 (no longer trustworthy)

I am not sure what you mean by "on the go".But I am now playing the game called
Popstar.

It is a racing game contains so many luxury cars and there are 56 high-performance cars. Top licensed manufacturers and models like the Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R. It added another new feature that is airborne, that the car will hit the ramps, take the race upward, perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps, and maneuver through the air while pulling off stunts.

Anyone who ever liked any final fantasy game should try Final Fantasy Record Keeper... Bit of a time consumer!! :)

^^ I'm new so sorry if this is in the wrong section.
Hey man! I suggest you a puzzle game, EDITED - no website links. I really love this sort of games. By the way, what games or genres do you prefer? It would be easy to advise you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love playing puzzle/trivia games on the go. They are fun and don't need too much of focus; so; I find them apt for playing while travelling. My favorite trivia game is EDITED - no website links. It is a free trivia game app which has multiple questions on various topics and you have just 5 seconds to answer each one.

Last edited by a moderator: