What's new

Best case for a cop?

shaily123 said:
I like incase better than the otterbox.

Although I don't have a personal liking for law enforcement officers, I would really hate to see them destroy a perfectly good piece of hardware on a criminal. So otter box and the griffen survivors should be the only recommendations in my opinion.
LOL, your too much icrank, maybe something bullet proof so the phone doesn't get hurt........lol

jbs06civicsi said:
LOL, your too much icrank, maybe something bullet proof so the phone doesn't get hurt........lol

You think. I served in the us army for 5 years and it seems like the police are more interested in bothering me than real criminals. In had some bad run ins. I see a lot of corruption in the bay area. Google it. Now I love the iPhone to death and I would really hate to see anyone lose, get it stolen or broken. So yeah they have to protect it.

I have had the Otter box and loved on on my 3g,3gS but the Otter for the i4 sux. I traded around and got the Griffin Survivor and LOVE it. Many times better than the Otter. I feel like my i4 is protected from just about anything a hard days work can dish out.

My brother that's a cop uses the lifeproof case and loves it. Pm me if you're interested in one cheap

Tapatalk'd from my iPhone 4s

Hey guys, I use my phone for my job daily for running backgrounds, logging calls ect. What case would you point me to. I'm thinking the otter box. If I could get something that can go on my duty belt that would be handy. But thought I would ask you guys so if there is something I have not heard about let me know. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

otterbox & lifeproof are great!