When I finish the Redsn0w the screen remains black and then I open up itunes and I command click restore and it asks if i am certain I want to reestablish the original iphone? Is this right?
It says I am still in 4.1 I did nothing with the itunes because it is not allowing a custom restore. How do I upgrade? How do I know anything was done? I am very confused now.
I should add that my phone was jailbroken before but I was told to keep my OS at 4.1 So is this just a matter of my upgrading on itunes?
Ok I found out it is option click on restore and i selected the package created but iPhone will not restore. And now I see a usb symbol on my iphone. What to do?
Please help... I did everything according to instructions. As I said this iphone was already jailbroken and unlocked. Can it be that this is locked and the upgrade does not allow for thsi?