What's new

Beach Combat now on iOS

Franciscocostapps

Reaction score
BATTLE YOUR OPPONENTS DURING BREATHTAKING PARTIES WITH UNLIMITED GAME POSSIBILITIES.

iTunes Game: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/beach-combat/id881602010?mt=8

Android Game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.franciscocostaapp.beachcombat

Take your expeditionary force to devastate frontline invaded by the enemy. You are armed with insane weapons like machine guns and rocket launchers that can lay waste to all enemy units.

Annihilate grunt enemies, or heavy armored bosses. Upgrade your weapons to take out the horde even faster.

When it looks like you have almost lost the battle, have your air strike team come in and clear you a path.

The wait is over...let the mayhem begin!

Command the battlefield, inspire heroism, illustrate your superiority and crush the enemy.

Holding your device, imagine you are a fully warrior on World War II battlefield, without fear in the face of manifold enemies. Spare no effort to repel those, brave enough to step onto the front. Enjoy this hot war scene and jolly feeling.

Game Features:
Screen: high-definition images, attractive scenes.
Controls: easy to play, easy to learn, quite smooth by removing the cumbersome operation!
Scenes: Epic background of the World War II takes you into a real smoky battlefield!
Epic Boss Fights: Throw down against giant mechs, ballistic gunships and more in a furious fight for survival!
Rank: The ever-changing level and the diversity of enemy substantially make the game quite playable.
Devastating Weaponry: Crush your enemies with a huge arsenal of powerful weapons, impressive upgrades and high-tech gadgets.

Are you ready to take up position? Beach Combat is fast, fun and non-stop action. Storm the beach and win the day! The battle starts NOW!
Download it today!

Enemy got you stuck? Got a beef? Found a bug? Tell us about it. Remember we can't respond to your reviews, but we do read every email we get and respond to all of them. If you’ve got an issue with any of our games, we want to solve it.

$BC_promoimage1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello. Thanks for telling us about your new app.

However, please read our forum rules in their entirety before your next post. The rules state that members may not promote their websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes posting a link to your app development web site.

In addition, this forum prohibits links to social sites and networks such as Facebook and Twitter.

The only links that are allowed in an app announcement are the direct link to the App Store and/or a YouTube video showing the game play. You may NOT use redirect links.

For your convenience, the rules are here: http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/f...um-rules-please-read-respect-our-rules-30950/

Thank you.

Marilyn

Hello Mickey330,

Thank you for your message and guideline.

I hope, I have not disrespect any of forum rules with my this post. This is iPhone game section where we can share our games? and have only included App store links in description as per rules. But still if I am missing or disrespect any of forum rules, please guide me.

Thank you for our help.

Best Regards,