What's new

Battery was great, now sucks terribly.

jimhefel7

Reaction score
have a 4s for about 2 months. Used to have to charge the battery once every 2-3 days. Always charged it all the way up and used it until it dies completely. Well a couple days ago it was on in my pocket and I butt dialed like 5 people, butt texted people, and butt updated facebook like 6 times, changed all my alerts and ringers via the butt. Now my battery lasts about 5 hours on a full charge and that is with the phone asleep. If I use it it drains in about 2 hrs. I used to keep all the wifi and location and everything on. Now that the battery sucks so bad, I figured I would turn everything off and see if that would help. Well it still drains super fast and I have everything turned off with no programs running. In fact there was WAY more stuff running at any given time before the butt dial incident and the battery lasted between 6 and 8 times longer then. I also tried resetting it with the power and home simultaneous restart and that did absolutely nothing, may even be a bit worse now. Any help appreciated. Yes, all programs are off, yes, wifi is off, yes, cellular is off. Everything I could find is off, but I'm listening. This phone is borderline worthless to me now.

What Jrome said. Have them run a hardware diagnostics to see if it's a hardware issue

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk