What's new

Battery case for iphone 5

Tristan

Reaction score
Any one know is there a battery case available for the iPhone 5, I had a mophie pack for the 4s but I don't think they make em yet

moved your post here for better attention.

Only the Powerstations by Mophie are usable with the 5. The battery base itself would probably be released by Christmas time. The Juice Pack for the 4 didn't come out until 2 months after the release I believe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Any one know is there a battery case available for the iPhone 5, I had a mophie pack for the 4s but I don't think they make em yet

I have been using the mophie battery case on my iPhone 4 since day one and have been quite satisfied with it. But with the iPhone 5 being longer, I am not sure if I would want a battery case on it as it will make the phone even longer and my belt carry case will become unusable.

That is not compatible, untill now, I didn't see a battery case for iPhone 5.

I have been using an iPhone battery case with iPhone 4 for over two years and now have iPhone 5 without one. Ugh! I live on my phone and can't get thru 1/2 the day without. I found some available NOW on eBay and eBid.net. Search under iPhone 5 battery case. Lenmar that is shipping on 12/24 is priced at $89. Wow. Does anyone know of another place to get one now? If not eBay/ebid it is!!

Love my mophie juice plus pro! Fantastic! Thiugh the storm (sandy) its helped Higely! I was able to charge phone and case and went home to double the battery!!

Here's a pic ill snap now I love now it feels too'

Makes my 4S look like the 5 to strangers Lmao silly people' I say no it's the case!
I just love it my fav case I own is this one.
Second is the lifeproof..3rd is casemate phantom I don't own it yet and want one! Hot good protection!
Here's the mophie and btw Walmart has Incipipo battery cases love it too!
And don't forget Duracell powermat, pretty nifty!

$image-2261728668.jpg