What's new

barrel with infiniboard ?

mikeshauling

Reaction score
Anyone use barrel with infiniboard ? I like the vertical paging with infiniboard and want to know how barrel works with it , does it conflict since my pages scroll both left and right as well as vertical ?

I just dont want to waste $3 on barrel and it not work with infiniboard !

Thanks

I did a day or so before starting this thread !! Still waiting ! LOL Oh well, i guess i might buy it and find out for myself.

Don't own Infiniboard. But if it turns out that they're conflicting, you can message Saurik (his IRC chat or by email are the best ways to contact him) and request for a refund. State that the reason is that the 2 packages are conflicting, and he'll reimburse you with the amount. Note that it's only possible to claim a refund within 7 days of purchasing the package. Over that time period and he has the right to deny your refund for piracy purposes.

Thanks for the info Willerz2, I wouldnt ask for a refund even if it didnt work ....I have installed several things from Cydia that were free and several that i paid for.
If i bought something that just didnt work as advertised , i might try the refund but other than that i wouldnt !!

I think i would like barrel so i might try it, if it works with infiniboard, great, if it doesnt, then i guess i will just chalk it up to a lesson learned ! LOL

Infiniboard does not work with barrel, bought them both and tried them just then, page scrolling works but the barrel animation doesn't.

Unless you mean if you swipe your page left or right then it works

Thanks,,,I believe you're saying that barrel works with the left / right swipes but not with vertical swipes ?

That's what i was wanting to know. I wouldnt mind if it ONLY works with the left/right , as long as they didn't cause a crash together.