What's new

Audeze EL8 Titanium headphones

Nuts is right, That price makes the Apple Airpods look very reasonable.

Wait until the high end manufacturers start making stuff based on W1 technology. There's a market out there for this stuff. Not that I'm a member of it. :(

Wait until the high end manufacturers start making stuff based on W1 technology. There's a market out there for this stuff. Not that I'm a member of it. :(
I wouldn't dream of spending that much but there will be those who do.

Yup! My speakers retail at $6500. The top of the range (Martin Logan Neolith) go for $150,000 (a pair).

I tell you, audiophiles are fanatics.

Yup! My speakers retail at $6500. The top of the range (Martin Logan Neolith) go for $150,000 (a pair).

I might get the Airpods because I could use them with my Macbook, Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered, there are times when they would be useful. That would be as much as I would spend.

You can put a roof over your head for that amount of money, some people have lost the plot

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

I might get the Airpods because I could use them with my Macbook, Otherwise I wouldn't have bothered, there are times when they would be useful. That would be as much as I would spend.

I think W1 is where the future lies.

Had what a roof or set of totally overpriced headphones?

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.