What's new

At&t

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaptear

Reaction score
I just live AT&T's new fam data plan I have 4 lines 10gb of data and seeing I at one time worked for Pepsi I get 23% off and my 1st bill looks like it was used for the full bill as well I have saved so much cash doing it this way
My bill was around 200

Do thy ever take the discount away from you hell I moved form VT to TX and had my Account ported to Texas and I still keeped it

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Last edited:
zaptear said:
I just live AT&T's new fam data plan I have 4 lines 10gb of data and seeing I at one time worked for Pepsi I get 23% off and my 1st bill looks like it was used for the full bill as well I have saved so much cash doing it this way
My bill was around 200

Do thy ever take the discount away from you hell I moved form VT to TX and had my Account ported to Texas and I still keeped it

Well... luck is obviously on your side if you're still getting a previous employers discount. Hopefully they never become wise to it. Chances are they'll want their 23% back... because technically it's being stolen from them.

Bla no it has not do you think anyone would call and say I'm not working for then any more charge me the full amount

Bla no it has not do you think anyone would call and say I'm not working for then any more charge me the full amount

Like thomasjtsi said, technically it is stealing because you are claiming a discount that you aren't really entitled to and if they do find out about it they will most certainly want the monies back that you got away without paying when you should have!

zaptear said:
Regardless of how you, me or anyone should handle it.... you keeping the discount that you're no longer entitled to is stealing. And... will not be discussed here. CLOSED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.