What's new

AT&T Contract:Require Verizon ASAP Possible?

MyFailingLiver

Reaction score
Will Greenpois0n or anything at all permit me to switch immediately from my AT&T carrier to Verizon? I have 30 days to terminate the contract signed with AT&T so I must get this done PROPERLY.

We just started a company with our entire life savings invested and we need to be certain we set up our "company network" properly.
My Connectivity Sucks Big Time.

Best Regards,
John Gallik
MyFailingLiver Enterprises, LLC

Seeing how verizon(us)is CDMA tech and doesn't use sim cards,you can't do that at all.now if your over seas,there isn't an unlock for 4.1 yet to use on other networks.but there will be.in due time.
Until then you will have a nice iPod touch

Thanks for the help,

So basically I have to either cancel and wait until Verizon offers them OR live with AT& T? I live in Florida and I NEVER had a dropped signal until now. Is It possibly some other issue?

I am just south of Tampa in Apollo Beach. I use the Otterbox for protection, I cannot see any reason this would be a cause however. Verizon Always has signal Anywhere I have been in this state and I now have AT&T and almost a dozen dropped calls in less than a week!
I simply cannot afford to make a mistake like this. So GreenPois0n won't resolve it, I can't go to Verizon since there is no Sim card, I gotta wait until next year for Verizon to offer the Iphone 4? Is there a way to Jailbreak and pay monthly until Verizon has the 4?
Thank you so much for this help!

I am just south of Tampa in Apollo Beach. I use the Otterbox for protection, I cannot see any reason this would be a cause however. Verizon Always has signal Anywhere I have been in this state and I now have AT&T and almost a dozen dropped calls in less than a week!
I simply cannot afford to make a mistake like this. So GreenPois0n won't resolve it, I can't go to Verizon since there is no Sim card, I gotta wait until next year for Verizon to offer the Iphone 4? Is there a way to Jailbreak and pay monthly until Verizon has the 4?
Thank you so much for this help!

More than likely you will need to purchase a new phone for Verizon because they are not running the same network. That's why you can't jailbreak and use Verizon.

Thanks for the guidance! BTW I am a Huge Apple guy but what about the Blackberry's? I LOVE the Iphone 4 but the new Blackberry is also supposed to be fantastic.
This would concern me since we have an Imac as our "server" and an Ipad and so far the Two Iphone 4 devices.
WADDYA THINK?