What's new

Are you using hdr?

mrtlmrk

Reaction score
Hi everybody,
as from the title, do you always use hdr, or switch it on-off, depending from the situation, or you don't use it at all?
You know, for me hdr is not a easy tool, it makes taking pics a bit longer and sometimes pics are not focused.
Suggestions/impressions?
Thanks in advance
:)

yes i am, because i have the option checked saved both original and HDR, if i figure if i dont like it ill just delete the picture, if i do then thats even better

Hi everybody,
as from the title, do you always use hdr, or switch it on-off, depending from the situation, or you don't use it at all?
You know, for me hdr is not a easy tool, it makes taking pics a bit longer and sometimes pics are not focused.
Suggestions/impressions?
Thanks in advance
:)

I use it more often than not since we got the HDR option. It's great if you are not in a rush or not wanting to take several pics quickly. Seems like the clarity is a lot better with HDR on. Especially outdoors out here in Hawaii.

Plus as mentioned before, you get the HDR version and the regular version saved on the phone. I always compare the 2 and the one that turns out better I keep, the other goes in the Trash.

I don't use it though when the lighting is minimal. Well, it turns off when the flash is used on the phone.

I took some pics while at the beach yesterday with HDR enabled and when I got home and compared one against the other the HDR looked a lot better the regular shots looked washed out from the glare of the sun.

i used it depending on the situation and lighting. but most of the time, i leave it on and the pics are usually better than the regular ones. but i don't like that delay time saving the pics.