What's new

Are you Collector?

i just love the whole thing,having the day out,the thrill of the chase,the history of the antiques,the bartering,the social side of it and then taking home your treasure and living with it around you.

I dont collect but Ive never thought of it like that, maybe I will start. The only thing is Im.not sure what to collect. Something to think about, thanks Ivy

Bazinga!

I dont collect but Ive never thought of it like that, maybe I will start. The only thing is Im.not sure what to collect. Something to think about, thanks Ivy

Bazinga!
yes,they say there's something out there for everyone,beware though,you can get hooked.

Very nice camera there Sci!

I'm sure you have some wonderful pics from that camera....maybe??

I've used the camera and it does take very good pictures. It takes you back to the basics, where you have to think before pressing the shutter button.

I collect classic cameras. I have everything from a 4x5 Speed Graphic to a Minox.

I like cameras and always was interesting in taking pictures as a kid.

Sort of did some candids with friends when I was a teen and we were out and about etc but then it was not until 2001 that I took up amateur photography and since then just always taking photos,be it with my iPhone5,my Nikon D70s or the Canon IXUS 80IS I have.

And I have this Fuji film camera also -2 shots left to take for it roll to be done and get developed.