What's new

Are Iphones still cool?

Still?

Always............

iPhone will always be better then htc every android phone I ever had I either sold for Xbox games. They had some malfunction and I had to send it back or traded it for anything because it was so damn boring. So yes iPhone is still "cool"

The Iphone is by far the coolest phone I've ever owned and I've had a few phones in my life. The first day I got it I couldn't put it down and my wife got mad at me lol. I'll definitely be a long term Iphone purchaser.

zipur said:
The HTC president Martin Fitcher said
“I brought my daughter back to college — she’s down in Portland at Reed — and I talked to a few of the kids on her floor. And none of them has an because they told me: ‘My dad has an iPhone.’ There’s an interesting thing that’s going on in the market. The iPhone becomes a little less cool than it was. They were carrying HTCs. They were carrying Samsungs. They were even carrying some Chinese manufacture’s devices. If you look at a college campus, Book Airs are cool. iPhones are not that cool anymore. We here are using iPhones, but our kids don’t find them that cool anymore.”

Do you think this is true? Have I become un-cool for having an Iphone? Will I be even less cool with my flashy new Iphone 5. Will having white earbuds make people look down on you?
I could care less because I know my device just plain works! And if I can get my kid a cheaper non-apple phone all the better. How about you?

Tbh kids are very fickle aboutvwhat is cool which is history very quickly, often driven by whoever is accepted by the pack as 'coolmiester of the week' and their dictums.

Use the philosophy the adapted 'you can't pleas everyone all the time' and kids often accept they are not worth trying to be.

My oldest grandson (aged 14) paid me the ultimate complement by judging me as 'cool', not to boost his pocket money, but his peers are amazed and impressed at having grandad who actually plays Xbox 360 on live, where their dads can't operate Sky+.

While aiding one if his friends over 'live' to format a USB stick he suddenly stated "that's my grandad - he knows everything" you just can't buy that, I get emotional every time I think about.

Iphone is the market leader, gamesvhave a very shrt life span. So take my advice, you can't buy 'cool' and will fail miserably and exoensively if you even show you tried to.

Yes they are and i think this articular on the HTC is crazy....

I can wait for the Iphone 5.

p90x workout
First make sure if you have any fruit flies around like in a how to get rid of fruit flies basket that you can remove the ones that are attracting them. Often it is ripened fruit or fruit that is going bad.

Last edited:
With the global economy I would imagine kids are getting less expensive product from there parents. My step daughter has a HTC, and her friends have a combination of HTC & Blackberrys. I asked them the question of what's the coolest phone, and the answer...... iPhone in White.

iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, got the T-Shirt

From OP: They were carrying HTCs. They were carrying Samsungs. They were even carrying some Chinese manufacture’s devices. If you look at a college campus, Book Airs are cool. iPhones are not that cool anymore. We here are using iPhones, but our kids don’t find them that cool anymore.”

I hope you know your iPhone is a Chinese manufactured device. At least mine says it is. It is designed in the USA (I think) but made in China.

For me, the iPhone fells nice in the hand and looks good to the eye. Plus it does everything I need it to do and then some. I love my iPhone.

bc

I wonder, nobody like's to admit to mistakes, and you phone choice is a statement, so how many have said the ihone2 is not cool simply because it was not affordable or they were sold a pup in the showroom by a sales rep so use that excuse to sport another option as 'cool' but more to gloss over their embarrassment lol!

If anyone thinks the iphone2 is not cool - buy a barometer, i'm sure you will be impressed :)

of course iphones are still cool, is that even a serious question?

they are the best phones on the market

Col.bris said:
I am 67 my brother is 85 we both have iPhones and so do the family we are all cool.......

What a lovely post, I have this vision in my head of their family gatherings - all the using the 'bump' app ::)

This will be my first iPhone and I can't wait. Personally, the iPhone exudes so much coolness. I really hope that the iPhone 5 is unlocked and has the Global Sim capability I've been reading about, enable to use any SIM Card from any country. I travel for work a lot and this will help me touch base with family and friends back home.

They definitely have the coolest features, this laser keyboard looks sick