What's new

AProjectManager is released! The best pm app in appstore

lancer007

Reaction score
AProjectManager for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
AProjectManager is a Project Manager, easy to input, check tasks. It's the best project manager app in appstore, you should buy this app, it let you save time.
Functions:
1. Easy add human resources and add them to a group.
2. Support child task
3. Mail the task to the assignee.
4. Easy check tasks, you can easily check today's task, all the tasks, in progress tasks, done tasks, etc

It's the best project manager app in appstore, buy this app, time is money, my friends.

If I earn enough money from this app, I will release the pro version of this app, the pro version contains the source code.

The free version has full functions but just with ads. So you can have a try of the free version, If you like this app, buy it , or you can give the free version o 5star rating, and send me an email told me that you have rating it, and I will send you a promo code, but every version has only 50 promo code, so it's not all the person who can get the promo code.
568ef5c75a64eaf6ece0922b0af8c9b2.png

53fd608ab5375502eb41afaf47fe3c53.png

6ca38b8372db9beb099b4adba3544202.png

3651d8bda16042cc6fb8c8fab69d78cd.png

hi,

I am Alexiscavin, This A Project Manager is just mostly like the task manager u can use it for seeing the task which u have made as u have just written it as for your alarm as well as mainly for mainly remainder.