What's new

Apple's Siri Finally Comes Out of Beta

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
siri-mic.jpg

Although Siri has been out for almost two years, most folks don't realize that she is technical still a "beta" product. That just changed however. Apple finally removed the beta tag from all references to Siri. At first, Siri was fairly limited, but in time she has evolved to become quite a useful tool for many users.

In iOS 7 Siri has a redesigned user-interface. She also gets some new functionality, along with some additional voices. Furthermore, most of the server errors and lengthy processing time issues from before will mostly vanish with the iOS7 version of Siri. She certainly deserves to be called a final product, yet we are still excited to see how she will continue to evolve in the future.

How many of you guys use Siri on a regular basis?

Source: 9to5mac

Last edited:
Talk to Siri often, someti e she has problems with my voice. Generally happy with the old girl

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

When I first got the iphone 5 I used siri probably more has a novelty....I just feel kind of odd talking to my phone in public! I usually use google to answer questions or find directions. But I may start using siri morre when ios-7 is released?