What's new

Apple Said to Announce its Wearable Device in September Along with the iPhone 6

RaduTyrsina

News Team
Reaction score
iwatch-concept-nike.jpg

Most of the tech publication seem to agree on the fact that the upcoming iPhone is going to be released this September. Now a new report from trusted Recode outlet sees Apple unveiling a new wearable alongside the two next-generation iPhones on September 9.

The iWatch is said to make good use of Apple’s HealthKit health and fitness platform'. Also, HomeKit, the Apple’s new framework for controlling connected devices, could also be part of Apple's wearable device. Here are some more details:

Sure would be nice to turn the lights on and off from my wrist, though — or navigate my Apple TV (caution: Total speculation). Oh. Could things change between now and September 9? That’s certainly possible — har-har — but I doubt it. Invitations should be going out any day now, right? No word yet on the fate of the October event I mentioned earlier this summer, though I imagine it’s still on.

What's your take on this? Do you really think there's an iWatch incoming or Apple will choose to remain conservative? Sound off and leave your comment below.

Source: Recode