What's new

Apple releases 7.1

Have any of you using a 5s had any more Safari crash issues since updating to 7.1? I'm just curious.

No problems. 5s and safari. Have not noted more crashes

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Downloaded it about a week ago now and no hassles at all.

No safari crashes for me and my location reminders actually work without having the app open in the background!!

I have a 4S and am running 7.1. Safari crashes several times a day.

Done and done. Also hard and soft reset.
Will just try to be patient till all apps update to keep up with apple update. Thanks.

Yes did the update why is it when you get used to something they change now have to get used to this dont mind behind the updates like color and others but the outlook its a bit overboard

This is the first time with both my iphone 4 and now my iphone 5s that an ios update has screwed my battery life. Not happy!

I just read that IOS 8 may be restoring full screen contact photos, at least, it is doing so in the advertising pics.

Im involved in a ongoing thread in the apple community forum about full screen incoming photos!! It's not in the beta version just yet but hopefully!!!!!! Lots of people how downloaded it already made comments about it not being back just yet I'll comment again after the first beta update.

I'd appreciate it. My eyes are finding my iphone less and less friendly. Interesting that the ads show full sized photos but no song in the beta. Looks like they know no one would find that little circular photo a selling point but of course, that doesn't mean they are going to change it.