What's new

Apple Publishes Video Celebrating the Launch of the iPhone 5

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score

AppleInsider reports that Apple has today posted a video featuring footage of some of the exciting events on iPhone 5 launch day. It actually seems like ages ago now, but in fact it was a little over a month ago, on September 21. On launch day, nine countries got the iPhone 5, then a week later, 22 more. AppleInsider reports that at least eight more countries are expected to get the iPhone 5 tomorrow, November 2. It’s actually a really nice video, showing the lines outside various Apple stores across the globe, including the iconic cube in New York, and what looks like the wonderful city of Hamburg, Germany, to me, but I could be wrong! The Apple Store employees are shown unpacking the iPhone 5s and putting them on display, before the world’s press assemble to take pictures of the excitement. Also shown, the by now very familiar scenes of the first customers being greeted like superstars as they enter the store. Lots of fun! Hopefully there will be more of the same scenes tomorrow!

Source: Apple posts official iPhone 5 launch day video to website

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of the footage in that video has been out for weeks now.

It's is just a phone...It's not like they cured cancer! People were acting like celebrity's as they walked out the store... pitiful.

It's is just a phone...It's not like they cured cancer! People were acting like celebrity's as they walked out the store... pitiful.

I have to say that I agree. it's just a great phone. No reason to be so arrogant though. I do have the phone and I was very happy when I got my hands on it, but what's shown in the video I think is going overboard especially when others are not so fortunate. Just my opinion.