What's new

Apple Offering Up to $345 for Old iPhone 4S

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
6405-twitter-update-april-2012.JPG

With a new iPhone just weeks away, people will be starting to think about what to do with their old iPhones. The Next Web reports today that Apple is currently offering up to $345/£300 for your old iPhone 4S (or other iPhone or iPad) via its Reuse and Recycle service. Basically you can go to the website and enter in your device’s model, colour and condition, and you will then be offered a price for your item. The value of your device will depend on what sort of condition it’s in, of course. All you have to do then if you’re happy with the deal is accept the offer, then send in your device, complete with its power cable, and in return, Apple will send you a gift certificate which you can use to get money off a new item in the online store. You can also do the same thing in person at an Apple store.

Source: Apple Will Now Give You up to $345 For Your Old iPhone 4S

My mom might want the iPhone 5, so I'm going to see how much they'd give her for her 4.

Edit: A 16GB black in nearly perfect condition goes for $170, apparently, in case anyone wanted to know. And I assume with a 2 year contract the 5 will be the same price as other new iPhones - around $200 ... so that's a heck of a deal. I just don't know how it would work because if you buy it at an Apple Store don't you have to pay full price?

Last edited:
It seems like if you still have the first Iphone it soon wil be rare too find;)