What's new

Apple iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Hands On Review !

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

Apple officially announced two new larger phones on Tuesday, the iPhone 6 with 4.7-inch display and iPhone 6 Plus with 5.5-inch display, both of which come in gold, silver, and space gray. The 5.5-inch screen iPhone 6 Plus is by far the largest phone Apple has created, dwarfing the iPhone 5S's 4-inch diagonal screen. It comes after recent leaks showing purported components for a 5.5-inch screen device, and years of rumors indicating Apple was making larger-screened phones.

I really like the double tap on the home button to access the upper rows of app icons when using the iPhone 6/6+ one handed.

I had the note 3 and it wasn't bad in my hands but with a case even a thin one it didn't feel good in my pockets. I was set on the plus until seeing the 4.7 in other peoples hands. I'm sure after about a month their will be people will be willing to switch everywhere.

Apple officially announced two new larger phones on Tuesday, the iPhone 6 with 4.7-inch display and iPhone 6 Plus with 5.5-inch display, both of which come in gold, silver, and space gray. The 5.5-inch screen iPhone 6 Plus is by far the largest phone Apple has created, dwarfing the iPhone 5S's 4-inch diagonal screen. It comes after recent leaks showing purported components for a 5.5-inch screen device, and years of rumors indicating Apple was making larger-screened phones.