What's new

App updates

mark50

Reaction score
I have the iPhone 4. When I try to up grade my apps it tells me " can't connect to app store". But if I want to down load a new app I have no problem. Can anybody help with this?

well........What have you tried to do to fix it so far?

well........What have you tried to do to fix it so far?

I reset ph and did the latest update. I also had my son who does IT work look at it and he did some thing with apple settings on ph, but still couldn't get it to work. I have jailbroke my ph since. So haven't called apple seeing how they would probably say that was the problem.

mark50 said:
I reset ph and did the latest update. I also had my son who does IT work look at it and he did some thing with apple settings on ph, but still couldn't get it to work. I have jailbroke my ph since. So haven't called apple seeing how they would probably say that was the problem.

Yeah......never tell Apple you jailbroke. They will void your warranty.

Should you have to take it to an Apple Store, restore and setup as new first. They will never know. Done it many times.

However it seems to me that you may need to restore your device. Do you have SHSH blobs?

Yeah......never tell Apple you jailbroke. They will void your warranty.

Should you have to take it to an Apple Store, restore and setup as new first. They will never know. Done it many times.

However it seems to me that you may need to restore your device. Do you have SHSH blobs?

Not sure. How would I know? Or ck

mark50 said:
Not sure. How would I know? Or ck

Download Tiny Umbrella,
Plug in iDevice
Open Tiny Umbrella
Click the "Savae SHSH" button

Whatever shows in the list is the list of iOS you can restore to.