What's new

App to keep track of meds

DaveM

Reaction score
I'm looking for recommendations for a fairly basic app to keep track of medications. I don't need (or want) an app with a gazillion features, but looking for more than just making a list in notes. Features would include storage/organization for meds, doctors, allergies. I don't need reminders for taking meds or that sort of thing. The ability to make separate entries for multiple people is a must.

Thanks for the reply Alex. I'm actually finding at least 3 apps that begin with the name "pill reminder". Could you tell me which you use?

I had an idea yesterday. Decided to see if there were any database apps for iOS that I could use instead of the dedicated meds app. After a little reading of reviews I tried one called Airtable. It works great! It's free and I created everything in it that I needed. And the bonus is that I can sync to my wife's phone automatically so that she has both of our info on hers too. She worries about messing things up sometimes and it even allows me to assign her read-only privileges (she really did prefer that). If anyone has need for a database app it's worth checking out. It may or not have professional features - I'm not a database pro. But it worked well for what I'm doing and the learning curve wasn't bad at all.