What's new

app that will play sound when device is hit, tapped or dropped?

Cstoliker

Reaction score
Anyone know of an app that will play a sound clip or song when the iPhone is hit, tapped, dropped or exposed to some type of physical shock?
I have an otterbox defender and would like to use my phone on my drum kit to play/trigger short sound clips or effects when hit lightly on the back with a drum stick. It's much less abusive then it sounds.

Anyone know of an app that will play a sound clip or song when the iPhone is hit, tapped, dropped or exposed to some type of physical shock?
I have an otterbox defender and would like to use my phone on my drum kit to play/trigger short sound clips or effects when hit lightly on the back with a drum stick. It's much less abusive then it sounds.
Apple has an app called GarageBand that may possibly help. I haven't used it myself so I can't guarantee it will do what you need. GarageBand on the App Store on iTunes

I have garage band. It is much less usfull then popular belief. The app for a Mac may do more but the idevice version is little more then on screen tap to play drums, keyboard, gutiar exc.