What's new

Anyone got a good idea for a Cydia tweak?

no led i meant. this is for phones with no led light....... omg i would love this NoLED PLEASE!!!!!

Better tweak idea: How about being able to email any book to anybody from your kindle collection

If I paid for physical book, I can re-sell it, lend it to friend, or give it away to library. I should be able to to do the same thing with my digital version of that same book. ( they cost almost the same)

Better tweak idea: How about being able to email any book to anybody from your kindle collection

If I paid for physical book, I can re-sell it, lend it to friend, or give it away to library. I should be able to to do the same thing with my digital version of that same book. ( they cost almost the same)

This is true....

Well, you can loan them for a time of two weeks, but yea it would be nice to be able to do this.

Hi I interest in a tweak that lets you use the opera mini for ios "text selection" in any app because standar text selection sucks, I tried swipesection but thats not what I want, I would love to have a opera mini text selection in safari