What's new

Any wifi tethering apps on cydia for vzw iphone

So I jailbroke and installed cydia. Then I went and downloaded tether me. I'm up and tethering but I'm just worried about getting in trouble. Do you think Verizon will crack down on this free tethering? IMO it's so stupid that they even want to charge $20 a MONTH to tether that is ridiculous!!!! What do you guys think. I just want to here more opinions out there! :)

(Don't have the phone yet... TOMORROW!), but...

My problem isn't the $20.00 a month, it's the 2 Gig limit of data that's imposed on a tethered connection. I bought the phone with the intent of combining a $60 - a month broadband service (thru Verizon) and a $50 a month voice service (with US Cellular). If I stay with the 2 Gig normal tethered service I'll have to be pretty careful with the computer Internet connection.

And while on this subject (I just joined, and maybe it's covered previously, but I'm not sure how to look for stuff like this yet), if the phone is JB'd and I acquire a tethering app, will I be able to use data from both "buckets" of data when tethered, or just exactly how does that work?

Thanks for letting me in here and ask that.

Brian - Oregon