EllisByron Member Apr 4, 2012 #1 Are there any other app stores that can run on UNJAILBROKEN iPhones, i know there is openappmkt.com!
zig9449 New Member Apr 4, 2012 #2 ***Moderation Notice: Seriously... why even comment that you know they exist! Piracy WILL NOT even be "sort of" touched on. Only warning Zig!*** Openappmkt is pretty horribly designed.lol. As I'm sure you tried. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
***Moderation Notice: Seriously... why even comment that you know they exist! Piracy WILL NOT even be "sort of" touched on. Only warning Zig!*** Openappmkt is pretty horribly designed.lol. As I'm sure you tried.
Mickey330 Well-Known Member Staff member Apr 4, 2012 #4 There is no other place to legally get apps for an iDevice other than the App Store. That is all. Marilyn
There is no other place to legally get apps for an iDevice other than the App Store. That is all. Marilyn
C chunky New Member Apr 5, 2012 #5 I wouldn't even contemplate looking at other sources. I only use two. Apples app Store. Cydia. Be Safe not Sorry !
I wouldn't even contemplate looking at other sources. I only use two. Apples app Store. Cydia. Be Safe not Sorry !
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo Wireless Charger: The Compact 2-in-1 Charger Redefining Wireless Power ThatTechyGuy 👍 3 Amazon