Another Dumb NOOB Question!

AFMasterSergeant

New Member
As you may know, I'm a new iPhone user and I noticed that there are two different types of text messages, regular text message (in green on my iPhone) and iMessages (blue on my iphone). Why are there two different text messages? What are the advantages/disadvantages? I noticed under my messages setting that I can disable iMessages, what does this do and why is it important to have enabled. Sorry for the questions, but I'm discovering things about my new iPhone that I find intriguing and would like help from you seasoned iPhone users.

Thanks!
 
You c an also use iMessage on MacBook Pro as well. I love it :)


iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top