What's new

Animate battery problem

klw91

Reaction score
Hello. I installed animate battery through cydia and then eventually removed it. However the battery still appears in the center my lock screen over my lock screen wallpaper, its just not animated now. I tried resetting the wallpaper through settings but it just didn't work. Any ideas on what I did wrong and what I need to do to get rid of the battery from my lock screen? I have a jailbroken 4s. Please let me know if more info is needed to help fix this. Thank you!

klw91 said:
Hello. I installed animate battery through cydia and then eventually removed it. However the battery still appears in the center my lock screen over my lock screen wallpaper, its just not animated now. I tried resetting the wallpaper through settings but it just didn't work. Any ideas on what I did wrong and what I need to do to get rid of the battery from my lock screen? I have a jailbroken 4s. Please let me know if more info is needed to help fix this. Thank you!

Is it a theme you use in WinterBoard or a tweak that you set settings for?

Thanks for getting back to me. It didn't delete when I did a respring through sbsettings but I finally thought to reboot and that took care of it. I should've thought of that first, I know! Sorry! Thanks again though!

klw91 said:
Thanks for getting back to me. It didn't delete when I did a respring through sbsettings but I finally thought to reboot and that took care of it. I should've thought of that first, I know! Sorry! Thanks again though!

In the future......always make sure to disable a theme before you delete it.