What's new

Analyst Says That Both iPhone 6 Models Will Have 128GB Option

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
1090-1409245531-44be5d93a55aee39a6a77d9afde7a222.jpg

According to a report on 9TO5 Mac today, well-respected KGI analyst Ming-Chi Kuo has said in a note to investors today that both the 4.7-inch iPhone 6 and the 5.5-inch version will offer a 128GB storage option.

Kuo also said that the iPhone 6 power button, which has now been moved to the side, could also serve as a programmable multi-function button, even responding differently depending on whether or not you give it a long or short press.

Another feature that Kuo says will be included in the iPhone 6 range is a barometer, which could be used to measure your breath for the health-conscious apps that Apple is introducing, or could also have something to do with the weather.

And due to failing drop tests, Kuo says that the camera lens will not now have a sapphire coating, as was first thought to be the case. Apparently the protruding nature of the lens makes the sapphire more vulnerable to shattering. While sapphire glass is noted for its resistance to scratches, 9to5 Mac says that it is also known to have a tendency to shatter.

Source: 9to5 Mac

The 128gb is looking really GOOD....SMILE

I wonder what the price tag will be for the 128gb model... $899?

I'll be fine with a 32gb or 64gb version.

ya 128 is overkill, I mean it would be nice to be able to fit all my music, apps and photos and not really worry about space, but I think 32 would do just fine for me. but I'm coming from a 16GB 4S, so really anything would make me happy